The Studer Foundation is a non-profit organization based in Pensacola, Florida, dedicated to improving life for the local community by funding non-profit organizations that serve children, the disabled and the elderly.
Applications are open to any 501c3 organization after reading the Giving Guidelines, completing the Application (including the required forms/statements listed on the Guidelines and the Application) and completing the required IRS W9 form.
The Studer Foundation Board is looking for organizations that are willing to complete and submit the required information so an educated decision can be made regarding funding. Any applications submitted without all of the required information will not be considered for funding. A site visit may also be required to see the facility/use of the applied for funds. The requirements for applications are listed below:
- Mission Statement of the requesting organization
- Vision Statement of the requesting organization
- Evaluation method used for the organization’s Director (example form attached with application)
- Define quantifiable outcome as a result of the event/program
Evaluation method used for event/use of funding request (ie; Gala fundraising event-evaluation of success, funds raised, uses of funds, budgeting,etc.)
- Annual budget for organization, including the amount of Board members’ donations. What percentage of annual budget is being requested from the Studer Foundation?
- How will the programs/activities be sustained after receiving funding?
List of Board of Directors of the organization
- Copy of the IRS determination letter sent to you by the IRS showing the organization to be a qualified 501c3 organization
- IRS form W9
Bubba’s Sweet Spot
Bubba’s Sweet Spot is a candy store and homemade ice cream parlor located in downtown Pensacola. Owned by two-time Masters champion and world golf megastar Bubba Watson, the candy store fulfills a childhood dream for the Milton High School grad.
Bodacious Family of Shops
Treat yourself to our incredible selection of the finest extra virgin olive oils and infused vinegars available on the market. Next door you’ll find The Bodacious Brew, expertly brewed coffee. SoChopped, a fresh ingredient salad bar & bistro is nestled adjacent to The Olive and The Brew. Upstairs, SoGourmet offers cooking classes, a full kitchenry store with the finest culinary tools, and a great selection of fine wine and cheeses.
A two-day business conference that provides an opportunity to learn from local and national entrepreneurs on creating cultures where everyone thinks, feels and acts like an owner.
We encourage you to break away for the pressures and responsibilities associated with the business of doing business. At EntreCon you will find encouragement, ideas and actionable steps to increase the success of your career or organization and we guarantee you will not be disappointed.